Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Facebook post by one of Marcus' Tabor Friends

Marcus, 3 years ago you reminded us of how we can unexpectedly go "home" and leave many people behind feeling "homesick".




I'm glad that you encountered Jesus Christ on this earth, but now, you are face to face with Him.




May we sing these... words out these next few days, that "In Christ, there are no goodbyes. In Christ, there is no end. So I'll hold on to Jesus with all that I have, to see you again . . . to see you again."




Praying lots for you Roland, Patricia, and Alex. On this day, I am reminded of a laugh and a life that has pointed me to live everyday intentionally for Jesus. Love you all SO much!


The young woman that posted the above on each of our Facebook pages is Joanna Chapa.  A source of positivity and strength for our family since the accident.  The first time I recall meeting Joanna was when she helped us pack up Marcus' dorm room.  That day we met young persons like Joanna.  Grounded in God and Faith.  The funny thing is that we may not have known who she is if not for the accident.  Strange how things work out and I am absolutely clueless how and why things happen.  What I do know is that my family loves Joanna and we are fortunate to have her in our life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment