Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This is Marcus - from Modern Mom in Heels

Most of my posts usually talk about my grief, my wife's grief or our youngest's grief.

I sometimes fail in including other members of our family.

Other persons greatly affected by the passing of Marcus are my younger sister Marjorie and my younger brother Christopher.

Christopher lost his boyhood pal.  Marjorie lost a nephew and her Godson.

I am taking this moment to acknowledge my sister's grief on this post. 

I love my sister very much.  I still cannot believe that she is a Mom herself now and a great one at that.

She has been very supportive all through this ordeal.  The kind of support that is not intrusive or comes with strings.  She will just listen.  Sometimes thats all we need.

Here is a blog post she shared last week about Marcus. 

Please click on the link below.





Marjorie and Marcus might be Christmas 1993.


Me, my Lil' Bro Christopher and my sister at her engagement party


Christopher, Alex and Marcus in front of the house of my Mother-in-law circa 1994.



Marcus with my nephew Tristan, my sister's oldest kid on the day he was born.


At Tristan's Baptism.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment