Thursday, June 24, 2010

I miss him so much...




The sketch above was done by our son Alex and given to two visiting close friends of Marcus.  Joanna and Jenny are friends of Marcus from Tabor College.  They have been like surrogate kids for us since the accident.  During their last visit they stayed for five days and it just happened to be the same weekend Alex was going to an Anime convention here in Dallas.  Alex left this sketch on the kitchen table and surprised the girls with it.  I am not sure how they decided but Jenny got to keep the original.

The note says:

Jenny & Jo!
I might not say it a lot but, I miss him so much.
I'm sorry I didn't stay to say bye, sooo...
BYE! =D
Love y'all, Alex
P.S. I did this with chalk, so you might want to
be a little careful with it. =P

The picture below may have been the image he sketched.


No comments:

Post a Comment